Make well-informed decisions about your future
Whether you're seeking guidance on your savings and investments, your pension or you're starting to think about retirement, our financial experts Chase de Vere can help.
They are one of the UK's leading firms of independent financial specialists and have a dedicated team of advisers who, with their in depth knowledge of the NHS will offer you sound advice specific to your individual circumstances.
What's in it for BMA members?
- receive a free initial financial consultation
- attend a free financial and/or retirement planning seminar
- receive useful guides and financial news
Contact Chase de Vere
To find out more about what Chase de Vere can do for you or to book your free initial financial consultation visit bmas.co.uk or get in touch via email at [email protected] or call 0345 609 2008 to speak to an adviser.
The value of investments may fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.
What can Chase de Vere do for me?
Chase de Vere's advisers will guide you through the process, making sure you’re fully aware of the choices available to you.
They will help you to:
- understand how to utilise your financial resources to achieve your goals
- keep your retirement income plan on track throughout your retirement
- plan for other eventualities
Savings and investments advice
Chase de Vere can help you to fully understand the many tax-saving allowances and financial planning methods available to you and make sure you're getting the best possible returns.
They will assist you with:
- developing an investment plan based on robust investment principles
- putting your investment plan into action
- staying on track by monitoring and reviewing your plan
Life and income protection
Chase de Vere has a detailed understanding of your occupational entitlements and a wider knowledge of the protection market.
They can help build a robust plan and advise you on:
- the types and levels of protection needed for your financial position
- keeping your protection plans on track and adapting it as your circumstances change
- the wider market, making sure you get the best quality, competitive cover
NHS pension advice
With their expert knowledge of the NHS, Chase de Vere can give you individual advice and personal recommendations to help you get the most out of your pension plan.
They will advise you on:
- establishing your current position and forecast potential future benefits
- navigating the tax implications of exceeding pension contribution limits
- considering other types of investments to save and prepare for retirement
Chase de Vere in conjunction with the BMA runs the following seminars throughout the country:
Mid career financial planning for doctors in their 40's
It may still be some years away but it's likely you've already got an eye on your retirement. It's time to take stock. Are you on course to retire when and how you want to? Will recent pension tax changes disrupt your plans?
Late career financial planning for doctors over 50
Retirement is almost upon you and there are some big decisions to make - many of which will be permanent. So it's vital that you take the time to think through your choices: when to retire, your pension options, your tax position and how to maximise your retirement income.
Find your nearest seminar
*Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.