The BMA is a leading provider of non-clinical learning and development training and career support for the medical workforce.
We have insider knowledge about exactly what learning and development support doctors need to achieve immediate and long-term career goals, including running webinars that you can access online through live streaming.
Upcoming webinars - free for members
BMA members need to log in and register for these webinars.
Preparing for your first FY1 post
Wednesday 17 July 2019
BMA members can log in to watch our recent and most popular webinars.
- Live interactive teaching session
- Focused teaching delivered live to your computer from a careers expert
- Topics closely aligned to the competencies in your curriculum
- Practical tips to help you evidence your learning
What are the benefits?
- Cost effective – save on travel, accommodation and other material costs
- Interactivity – features such as desktop control and instant polling allow participants to become a part of the class
- Resources – we provide you with helpful tools and resources you can use after the webinar
How do they work?
- Once you have booked your place for a webinar, you will automatically receive an email with a link to join the webinar when it takes place
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your place on the webinar, please email us
- On the day of the webinar, make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Click on the link emailed to you when you registered 10-15 minutes before the webinar, to ensure you can view the page
- Once the webinar begins you can watch the presenter, read the slides and take part in the polls
If you have any questions, queries or problems please contact us.