The BMA is a leading provider of non-clinical learning and development training and career support for the medical workforce.
We have insider knowledge about exactly what learning and development support doctors need to achieve immediate and long-term career goals, including running webinars that you can access online through live streaming.
Upcoming webinars - free for members
BMA members need to log in and register for these webinars.
Dealing with conflict
Thursday 2 May 2019
Managing others through change
Wednesday 22 May 2019
BMA members can log in to watch our recent and most popular webinars.
- Live interactive teaching session
- Focused teaching delivered live to your computer from a careers expert
- Topics closely aligned to the competencies in your curriculum
- Practical tips to help you evidence your learning
What are the benefits?
- Cost effective – save on travel, accommodation and other material costs
- Interactivity – features such as desktop control and instant polling allow participants to become a part of the class
- Resources – we provide you with helpful tools and resources you can use after the webinar
How do they work?
- Once you have booked your place for a webinar, you will automatically receive an email with a link to join the webinar when it takes place
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your place on the webinar, please email us
- On the day of the webinar, make sure you have a reliable internet connection
- Click on the link emailed to you when you registered 10-15 minutes before the webinar, to ensure you can view the page
- Once the webinar begins you can watch the presenter, read the slides and take part in the polls
If you have any questions, queries or problems please contact us.