You can register to attend free, two-hour CPD sessions as part of your BMA membership. You can attend in person at BMA House in London, or watch live via the Internet.
All bookings close the day before the event so early booking is advisable. We are unable to book you on once the booking system closes.
The following CPD sessions will take place at BMA House and also be webcast live. BMA members can attend in person or join from anywhere in the UK using a computer or a mobile device.
Please use the 'Book here' links below to register and select the correct booking option on the registration form (BMA House or via the internet).
This page will be updated with details of new CPD events and webcasts as they become available.
Transitions: a journey through the LGBT life course - 6.30pm 20 February 2019
Celebrating LGBT history month, organised and presented by GLADD
- Consider reproductive & sexual health of sexual minority women
- Understand the law around parental responsibilities for children
- Address the management of care for older LGBT people
Parkinson’s Disease - 6.30pm, 5 March 2019
- Update your knowledge on current assessment and investigations for patients suspected of suffering Parkinson’s Disease
- Consider and learn the current management and treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
Certificates of attendance will be issued electronically to participants who register and complete the feedback evaluation survey after the event.
The BMA in London plans a small number of CPD sessions each month. You can download presentations from past CPD sessions, including presentations from webcasts, and find out about future sessions planned to take place in London from the BMA Connecting doctors page. Please note you will be required to login.
View recordings of all CPD events
Email Dr Andrew Barton, London regional coordinator or call 020 8655 8863 for more details.