Smash your first year of med school with insight from the professionals. Check out our virtual festival of panel sessions, tutorials and Q&As with headliners and emerging talent in the medical community.
Register NOW to access all of the sessions from our live freshers festival until 31 December 2020
This event is free and for first year medical students.
What to expect
- Watch Q&As with Dr Alex George A&E and TV doctor and Dr Hazel Wallace, the Food Medic.
- Start studying smarter, not harder with top tips from the BMJ.
- Get advice from a final year med student in ‘Things I wish I knew’.
- Find out how to thrive, not just survive and manage stress better.
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 and what that means for this years’ med students.
Don’t miss your chance to join the collective chorus of students and doctors across the UK, all sharing inspiration and tips for success.
We need to stand together for doctors and the NHS, and we can only do that with you.
Join the BMA, membership is free for your first year.