What you will get from this guidance
- An outline of the major ethical issues you may encounter
- Guidance on good decision making
How to use this guide
This guidance is produced to support the easy read FAQs on the same topic. It explores in more detail the ethical issues likely to be encountered during the COVID-19 outbreak and what good decision making requires.
The statement below addresses in more detail the relationship between our guidance and those patients who are elderly or who have disabilities.
It emphasises that neither age nor disability are in themselves relevant criteria for making decisions about treatment.
Listen to the audio briefing
Enter your details and you will receive emails informing you about:
- COVID-19 guidance
- News and blogs about COVID-19
- Information on BMA support
- Updates on your working situation during the pandemic
You can unsubscribe to these emails at any time.