Teaching and assessment in medical schools will be affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic.
We recognise the huge efforts made by medical schools and their staff to respond to these unprecedented circumstances. We hope that the principles in this document can aid in measuring and assessing what has already been done and help to indicate what more might need to be done to assist medical students at this time.
No student should be disproportionately or negatively impacted by the new arrangements and the set of expectations we developed would allow for robust reassurance that processes will remain fair for all.
What you'll get from this statement
- Recommendations from us to medical schools to get the best results for medical students.
- How students should be taught and assessed.
- A set of principles to ensure no group of students is at a disadvantage.
Enter your details and you will receive emails informing you about:
- COVID-19 guidance
- News and blogs about COVID-19
- Information on BMA support
- Updates on your working situation during the pandemic
You can unsubscribe to these emails at any time.