The BMA asks that universities and NHS employer organisations consider every aspect of a medical student’s wellbeing and provide appropriate wellbeing support during this challenging time.
We have provided a set of recommendations for universities and employers of medical students to use during the pandemic.
What you'll get from this statement
- Considerations to make for international and BAME students.
- Safeguards that universities and employers should make to ensure students' wellbeing is maintained, and how they can be supported as individuals.
- Adjustments NHS employers can make to be inclusive to all their medical student staff.
Enter your details and you will receive emails informing you about:
- COVID-19 guidance
- News and blogs about COVID-19
- Information on BMA support
- Updates on your working situation during the pandemic
You can unsubscribe to these emails at any time.